1. Increase the level of participation in the Republican Party and the party’s contribution to the advancement and achievement of both Middle-Eastern American Christians and the community at large;
2. Identify and cultivate viable candidates for elective office on the city, state, and national levels;
3. Work with other Republican Party clubs and organizations to formulate and implement community-based programs to address local issues and generate local visibility that helps promote the relevance of the Republican Party;
4. Facilitate leadership training for candidates, host debate events and organize town hall meetings for local, state and national officials and candidates;
5. Conduct voter education forums, candidate seminars, and political education workshops;
6. Develop and communicate information utilizing radio, print, and television media as well as mailings and Internet communications.
Who We Are
We Middle Eastern Christians who immigrated to the United States in the last five decades. The community includes Coptics, Aramaic Syriacs, Armenians, Maronites, Catholics, Protestants and other Christian denominations. Many settled in Bergen county and became an integral part of the American society through professional careers as successful doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects, pharmacists, technology experts, business owners, contributors and volunteers on many civic fronts.
We are known for our loyalty, organization, sincerity, collaboration, dependability, and respect. Our core membership as well as our youth and college-age members are motivated and ready to volunteer at all levels, looking forward to getting more involved with local, county, state and federal Republican Party candidates.
We invite others from our community to join us by contacting a member of our executive committee and attending our next meeting.
Bergen Record Reporter John Ensslin wrote about our organization in his “Bergen Beat” blog. Visit this link to read more: http://blog.northjersey.com/bergenbeat/7805/bergen-gop-hosts-middle-eastern-christians/
President: Gabe Adamo
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cell: 201-982-1406
Vice President: Sam Allos
- email: email@example.com
- cell: 201-531-3532
Treasurer: Peter Nakkash
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cell: 201-264-5574
Secretary: To Be Determined
|New Schedule: 2nd Monday of each month (No meetings in July and August)
February 10, March 10, April 14, May 12, June 11 (Wednesday), Sept. 8, Oct. 13, Nov. 10, Dec 8.
|7:30pm – 9:00pm|
|BCRO Headquarters, 336 Main Street, Hackensack|
|Club President – Gabe Adamo