Who We Are
The Bergen County Korean American Republican Committee (KARC) works to mobilize the Korean American community to vote and participate in the local, state and federal electoral process.
- Serves as a link between Korean American community and the Bergen County Republican Organization
- Empowers Korean Americans to participate in the political and electoral process
- Educates voters and distributes relevant information about candidates to the Korean American community
- Identifies and supports candidates who promote issues and concerns pertinent to Korean Americans
- Advises the elected officials and candidates on matters of strategy and policy pertaining to Korean Americans
KARC strives to educate and engage Korean Americans in Bergen County as a part of mainstream politics and has conducted voter registration drives, volunteered with campaigns, organized fundraisers, and hosted meet and greets with candidates and community leaders.
|Second Wednesday of the month|
|BCRO Headquarters, Chairman’s office|
|Committee Chair: Paul Lee